Information TKnocks Collects and How We Use It
Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this Web site or other affiliate websites, however not providing this may result in reduced functionality. TKnocks’ usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy or the policy associated with this Web site or applicable Web site.
This Web site is not directed for children or people under the age of legal competence in their respective jurisdictions, generally age of 18. We do not want or intend to collect personal information from minors on this Web site or other affiliate sites. If receipt of such personal information becomes known to us, it will be destroyed or removed from our Web site.
- Essential Cookies: Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
- Browser and Flash Cookies: Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use Browser and Flash Cookies to tell us, for example, whether you have visited us before, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser and Flash Cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website. Neither Browser nor Flash Cookies can identify you as an individual. You can decline any Browser Cookie through your browser however, without Browser Cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features. For more information to manage Flash cookies please visit our Cookie Notice & Disclosure page. Similar to Browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features once you have disabled Flash cookies.
- Web Beacons: Some types of cookies collect aggregate information which help us to improve our websites by providing information, for example, on loading errors and the most visited webpages. Certain pages on our site may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). TKnocks uses web beacons to help display content to visitors and to generate statistics regarding web traffic and trends. Web beacons cannot identify you as an individual. For more information to manage Web Beacons please visit our Cookie Notice & Disclosure page.
- Advertising Cookies” TKnocks will provide notice and obtain consent to our visitors when cookies are used for targeted advertising purposes as required by local law. If a visitor declines to consent, they will not receive any advertising cookies. For further information on each type of cookie we use, including their function, the information they collect and how to manage your choices, please consult our separate Cookie Notice & Disclosure section.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by TKnocks or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
Sharing & Transfers
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside TKnocks and its affiliates, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other TKnocks sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
We may transmit the personal information we collect on this site or other TKnocks sites to other countries where we do business, including for websites accessed in the European Union, to the US, but we will do so only for the purposes described herein. When we transmit your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in TKnocks’ Commitment to the Protection of Personal Information unless otherwise required by applicable laws.
How We Protect Your Information
At TKnocks, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other TKnocks websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information
Mobile Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information (e.g. Name, email address) we collect consists only of what you share with us. For example, certain products may ask for this type of information so that we may contact you by phone or email at your request. You choose what, how, and when you want to share.
- If you use any location-enabled products, you may be sending us location information. TKnocks does not store or use this information other than to provide the service you requested. For example, a mobile product may use GPS data to find a nearby restaurant you requested. Location-enabled features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time.
- Use of 3rd party services such as social sharing sites (e.g., Facebook & Twitter) is governed by the privacy practices of those services. TKnocks does not capture or store your login information or other personally identifiable information for these services, however session info or cookies may be stored.
Mobile How We Use Collected Information
- We use the information to personalize your experience with the application and to improve your overall experience including the development of new products, services, and features. We also use the information to provide customer support, and when applicable, register and administer your account. Additionally, we may use the information you provide to contact you about updates to our service.
- Information you provide may be used to fulfil the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. For example, if you authorize a purchase through a mobile ecommerce application, we will use provided information to ship and bill you.
Mobile Information sharing
- TKnocks does not share any collected information with 3rd parties with the following exceptions:
- TKnocks may provide some personal data to third-party partners that are providing services essential to your mobile user experience.
- All requests are sent through your mobile carrier’s network and your carrier may have access to it. Consult your carrier’s privacy policies for additional information.
Certain mobile products and services and manufacturers allow you to interact and share your information with others. For example, you may want to Tweet or post to your Facebook page content from a TKnocks mobile application. Consult your mobile device manufacturer, or mobile product or application developer’s privacy policies for additional information.